[thelist] Newsletter Software

Asif Suria asifsuria at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 13:01:02 CDT 2006

Ben,

CampaignMonitor.com is a newsletter delivery service
that I use to send out my free investment newsletter
to subscribers every month. They have amazing
reporting capability and do a good job of avoiding
spam filters by rotating the IP addresses of their
servers. I have recently seen some large companies
(American Express or Alaska Airlines, I forget which
one) also use their service.

Someone on this list suggested them to me a few months
ago after I was disappointed with Microsoft's List
Builder service and GoDaddy's Express Email Marketing
service. However CampaignMonitor does not have a
comprehensive subscription management system or other
features that newsletter publishers may want.

If the newsletter you want to send out is an
investment newsletter, feel free to contact me
off-list.

Asif
--
Editor: http://www.SINLetter.com