[thelist] Styling JavaScript created paragraph

Julian Rickards julian.rickards at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 14:26:58 CDT 2006

Hmm, I think I have answered this.

I looked in Firefox's DOM Inspector and a paragraph with the id of
description does exist (it must be generated because it is not in the HTML
code).

It is still not clear to me whether or not I can use CSS to style generated
content or whether it must be done, as you had shown, using JS.

Jules

--
Website: http://jrickards.ca
Blog: http://pen-and-ink.ca