[thelist] look and feel compromises

Max Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Mon Oct 23 13:54:34 CDT 2006

> From: Joel D Canfield
> > If you don't know how to build something without resorting
> to what you
> > know are outdated techniques, it's a sure sign you need to
> update your
> > knowledge.
>
> I can always tell when I'm reading the right answer 'cause
> it's the one that bugs me the most ;)

Heh.  I almost added, as per Hershel, "...update your knowledge or get
comfortable with outsourcing."  I'm in the same boat, Joel, but with respect
to DOM scripting & Ajax.  E.g. I still find myself using "onclick" in my
generated HTML all too frequently... (just started reading Christian's book
though!).  Have fun.

--
Max Schwanekamp
NeptuneWebworks.com