[thelist] Freelance redesign gig

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Mon Oct 23 16:05:09 CDT 2006

Hi all

webguy popped up on #evolt to ask nicely if I could ping his
freelance job to thelist. I'm a sucker for polite asking, so here's
the details:

"I am looking for someone to redesign a web application I have been
developing for the past two years. Using PHP/MySQL this application
has about 15-20 front end forms and reports which breaks down to
about 3-5 different layouts. I am looking to migrate to a new design
and looking for the right designer to do that for me."

More at
http://evolt.org/node/60665

Cheers
Martin