[thelist] Safari trouble

Ishrath Fatima ishrathf at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 13:16:59 CDT 2006

I have a problem with the safari web-browser.I have created a form ,which
works well in IE and Firefox,but when its used on a Mac machine on safari
browser it gives an error.

In my form, I have created a link for history page,when the user writes a
wrong email-id it will go to next page and gives an error message as
"Invalid email-Id", followed by a link to go back to the form.This link does
not work in safari, but it works fine everywhere else.

Can anybody,please help me out with this.

Thank you,

Fatima