[thelist] shopping cart - secure or not

Bob Meetin ontheroad at frii.com
Tue Oct 24 20:57:28 CDT 2006

I temporarily had switched the cart for the vanilla version (which
caused inconsistencies when Lee visited the site), just switched it
back.  I cleaned up the URL's, now all (unless I missed some) are
relative.  Also, I converted, as Lee suggested, to a single location for
stylesheet and images, all in the /shop/secure directory.  Cleaning up
my act...

www.example.com/shop/returning_customer_error.gif --> I
found the advanced setting in explorer and turned this off. The message
does not go away.  Bummer...

About cart behavior, do carts characteristically maintain the contents if you restart the browser or not?  I forget.  This program does not.

Although I imported the paypal pro configurations (the database) from the previous installation where this was housed, I am seeing the following error if selecting the PayPal Pro payment option after opting to checkout.

*Fatal error*: Call to undefined function: getkeyfile() in
*/home/kindreds/public_html/shop/lib/gateway/BasePayPalPro.class.php* on
line *162*

Thanks for bearing with me. When this is in production, I'll come up
with a definition for SMOOTH.  -Bob