[thelist] Anchor tags in FF not working

Mark Groen evolt at markgroen.com
Wed Oct 25 10:34:19 CDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-10-25 at 17:11 +0200, Peter Wakeford wrote:
> Is there any problem with anchor tags in Firefox?  I don't seem to remember
> there being any issues with them.
> However, with the following site we inherited the anchor tags only work in
> IE and not FF.  Any reason for this happening?
> The site is:
> http://quikrete.designstudioone.com/OnTheJob/Locations.aspx
>
> Thanks in advance to anybody that can assist.

Make your code validate and it should work, you have tons of these:

which is invalid markup, change them to:

There are other errors too:
http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%
2Fquikrete.designstudioone.com%2FOnTheJob%2FLocations.aspx%2342

Use the validator tools out there, they were made for this sort of
thing. You might want to do a Google on semantic markup as well as
classitus to get your HTML more up to date too, hth!
--
cheers,

        Mark