[thelist] Anchor tags in FF not working

Peter Wakeford pwakeford at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 10:36:06 CDT 2006

Hi Ben,

Yes the problem is with the location anchors under the map.  When you click
on say "Michigan" the browser scrolls to Alabama instead of Michigan in the
contact information below the state lists.  This is happening for all the
links I click on. Strange thing is I'm also using FF 1.5.0.7 XP.

Any ideas?

Peter