[thelist] Javascript -- pass all parameters?

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Thu Oct 26 14:14:43 CDT 2006

I'm pretty sure there is a way to do this, I just can't find the info --

I have a Javascript function that receives a certain number of
parameters (this tends to change from time to time).  Within this
function I create a new function, and I want to be able to pass
whatever parameters were handed to the master script into the
subsidiary script.

Thus:

function hello($a, $b, [$c, $d... this changes]) {
	blah;
	blah;
	x = new function( whatever parameters were passed to 'hello()' )
}

Thanks for the assist!

Stephen