[thelist] Flash Rollover Alternative

Tony Grimes thelist at tonygrimes.com
Thu Oct 26 19:26:26 CDT 2006

It doesn't have to be fully compliant. I'm just looking for a XHTML/CSS/JS
alternative to using flash. Something like this:

http://www.stuntsoftware.com/OnTheJob/

This site's nav bar has a similar Flash-like effect that is just a series of
rollover images animated using the setTimeout() function.

I think I'll use a similar effect for my project. I just have to
capture/recreate the individual frames for the animation. Hopefully, I can
get Flash to export an animated gif (thanks for the idea apathetic) from the
original file and then save the frames using Photoshop.

Wish me luck!

Tony