[thelist] .NET 1.1 and 2.0 on the same server?

Ben Joyce ben.joyce at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 04:31:30 CDT 2006

Hi Casey.  This shouldn't be a problem but you'll need to run the .net
2.0 apps in a different application pool to the .net 1.0

Also, I had no probs with a .net 1.0 DWS with .net 2.0 virtual
folders, but the other way around caused the .net 1.0 apps to fail.

I've taken to setting up a new website for each application and
managing them all separately - works much better.

hth,

Ben