[thelist] Adobe Apollo - Flash meets the desktop

Jose Hurtado jlhurtado at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 18:53:31 CDT 2006

John,

Thanks for the information, so when is a beta expected?

I think WebKit is a good choice, since it would be fully compatible with the
Mac and the PC, and I hear WebKit is very standard compliant now, there were
many issues with the previous version, as several people know since Safari
exhibits the quirks insided webkit.  Can you comment on WebKit support for
standards?

Regards and have a great weekend,

Jose L. Hurtado
Web Developer / IT Security