[thelist] OSCommerce programmer??

Steven Pierce steven.pierce at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 10:19:42 CST 2006

Good Morning All,

I have a friend that is looking for a OSCommerce programmer to help with a
web site that she is doing.  This is completely out of my comfort
zone.  She needs
it within the next wo weeks.  Please contact me off list
(steven.pierce at gmail.com)

I also need what you charge to do this, and how long it will take.
Below is what
she is looking to have done.  If you can handle this please let me know.

Steven