[thelist] Urgently looking for a new server

M. Seyon evolt07 at delime.com
Fri Nov 3 20:45:04 CST 2006

Hey Christian,

Although I don't use Dreamhost yet I've evaluated them in the past and was
quite pleased with their response time. Sent them an email at around 2am
(EST) with 15+ questions, some technical some not, and got an acceptable
response (from a real person, not a canned reply) within 30 minutes.

regards.
-marc

Message from Christian Heilmann (10/31/2006 11:45 AM)