[thelist] Installing browsers for testing?

Micky Hulse micky at ambiguism.com
Tue Nov 7 00:06:46 CST 2006

Great info gals/guys! :)

Thanks for sharing.

I like the thought of clean installations via virtual
emulation/enviornment, but how much space would that take-up? I guess
one XP OS could be shared between multiple VPC installs, right?

I just installed the IE standalones and they seem to work well enough
for testing. That is all I use IE for... if it were up to me I would
nuke the whole IE browser family from face of the web. :D

Again, thanks all for sharing tips and info, I really appreciate it.

Cheers,
Micky

--
  Wishlist: <http://snipurl.com/vrs9>