[thelist] Tips/Tricks/Tidbits... what do you add?

Micky Hulse micky at ambiguism.com
Tue Nov 7 00:24:49 CST 2006

Hi,

Here are a few things I add to my site templates:

<hr class="hide" /> (Used to seperate content for when styles turned off.)

and:

<ul id="accessibility">
	<li><a href="#skipnavigation" title="Go to navigation">Go to
navigation</a> :</li>
</ul>

and:

	<h1>Notice:</h1>
href="http://browsehappy.com/" title="Download a browser that complies
with Web standards.">web standards</a>, but it is accessible to any
browser or Internet device.</p>

When the styles are turned-off, the above things appear, mostly for
better accessibility.

Just wondering what you do? I am not looking for just accessibility
things... anything will do. Be it fun or be it whatever. :)

Many TIA's,
Cheers,
Micky

--