[thelist] Managing your code snippets....

Christian Heilmann codepo8 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 10:51:09 CST 2006

> I currently use Dreamweaver and have my snippets stored there.  However, I
> am about to start with a new company shortly and I don't know if I will be
> given Dreamweaver to work with.  In the past, I have used various programs
> but I have yet to find one that is worth using for long term.

Just demand Dreamweaver. Any company hiring you is most likely to want
you working as effectively as possible. Unless there is a mandatory
IDE to support a certain framework (VS.NET) I am sure no sensible
employer will force you to change.

We use all kind of editors here and it works fine.

--
Chris Heilmann
Book: http://www.beginningjavascript.com