[thelist] Managing your code snippets....

Chris Ditty cditty at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 12:16:56 CST 2006

Thanks for the ideas guys.  I am thinking that I will prob install Wiki
today and try that and if I am not happy with it, I'll prob write a little
access database app.

As for demanding Dreamweaver.... This is a federal job.  I'll be lucky to
get firefox on my system.  Rumor has it that they have a set of approved
programs.  Anything not approved IS removed.  New programs have to be
approved by a committee.  I am told that there is currently a 3 month delay
on approvals.

I just love companies that want you to create and design but don't want to
give you the tools.