[thelist] SMS - email

Kevin Sedgley kevin at topophilia.co.uk
Wed Nov 8 08:08:41 CST 2006

For SMS providers, I recommend clickatell.com - their API is widely
available, and projects such as
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sms-api/expand on that.

If you want something with a GUI and outlook style interface, I can also
recommend http://e-txt.co.uk/ and http://dynmark.com - I've worked with
dynmark, and they are nice helpful people.

Cheers

--
Kevin Sedgley,
Technical Director