[thelist] CMS Recommendations for IIS Server

Steve Lewis nepolon at worlddomination.net
Thu Nov 9 16:41:12 CST 2006

Kimberley Rivero wrote:
> Steve - That's good to know, thanks.  I don't think I'm going to
> convince them to install PHP but I will mention it to them.  Their
> servers are running a very large reservation system and I very much
> doubt I can do much to dictate my server environment.

A good reminder.  PHP is reasonably widely used in IIS environments.  I
didn't blink when I saw the recommendation to Joomla.  Only when you
answered did it occur to me to question what you meant by asking for
recommendations for IIS Server.  That probably implies you are looking
for an ASP/.NET solution.

<tip type="getting help">
Your environmental limitations are best made explicit when asking for
help.  The time you take to help us understand your needs lets others
help you quicker and provides folks searching the list archives with
more accurate results.
</tip>

--
Steve Lewis