[thelist] site check: http://intranetIntelligence.com/

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 17:17:01 CST 2006

Your tag line "Smart businesses get it" tells me absolutely nothing about
what you do, why I need an intranet, and why I need you to provide intranet
tools.

I think you need to get in touch with your target audience, your market, and
find out what their major complaints are about intranet design,
implementation, maintenance, etc., then boldly explain how your
services/tools solve those problems.

Nobody wants products per se. They want solutions, enhancements, answers,
functionalities, cost savings, better communications, etc.

Re-ponder why any company would give a rat's ass about an intranet anyway.
For example, why not use a firewalled internal blog, or wiki?