[thelist] site check: http://intranetIntelligence.com/

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Thu Nov 16 09:35:22 CST 2006

> ...and why can't I see the names of these web guys so I can
> Google them for
> more info, so as to establish trust factor and cred???

because I haven't made that change since you suggested it yesterday.

also, partly because my work for nearly seven years has been almost
entirely on intranets, so what you'll find googling my name is my music
projects, and a reference to my 'how to write a how-to' at evolt.org

honestly, if I thought anyone would gain anything from my name, I'd be
using joelcanfield.com or joeldcanfield.com (I own them both) as my web
design company/site. Yeah, my name will be there. But I don't see it as
a selling point; unless they call based on a reference from an existing
client, they won't know me from Adam.