[thelist] Testing Tools

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 12:18:35 CST 2006

On 11/16/06, Hershel Robinson <hershel at galleryrobinson.com> wrote:
> Anyone have any good recommendations for a testing suite for testing the
> functionality (back end and front end) of a new webapp (which is heavy
> on AJAX) I am building? I am looking for unit testing and system testing.
>
> I have little experience with testing tools, so I don't really know
> what's out there precisely.

What kind of testing are we talking about? I'll assume: automated.

What size application are we talking about? Mercury tools are the
standard, but could very well be overkill for what you're trying to
do.

http://www.mercury.com/us/products/quality-center/functional-testing/quicktest-professional/

--
Matt Warden