[thelist] Firefox post data anomoly

Taurus James taurus_james at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 17 10:56:05 CST 2006

Phil,
You have 4 validation errors on this page and 115 warnings.  Get the TIDY HTML Validator extenstion for FireFox.  IE is a bit more forgiving than FF when it comes to malformed markup.  You have some orphan closing tags which cause problems for sure.

- Taurus

--
"In order to reach GENIUS, you must be
willing to pass through INSANITY."

"Sales @ Lycosa" <sales at lycosa.co.uk> wrote: Hi all,

I have a problem with Firefox not receiving one of my post data variables. I
have a form with hidden input fields, but one of them is not passed to the
server.

 [input]

There are other input tags, which work fine, and it all works ok in IE.

Check it out:

http://www.lucid-research.com/sales/esales.htm?category_id=31&product_id=184

{there is also some issues with the css menu on the left, which should be a
hierarchy - again it works ok in IE)

Please help. Thanks.

Phil Parker

Lycosa Web Services Ltd