[thelist] a malicious site?

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 14:02:29 CST 2006

I did not click on anything at the site. I got the prompt, using Firefox,
when I arrived at the site. Since this was highly irregular, I bailed out
immediately. I never install plug-ins either. Any site that must be viewed
and interacted with via special plug-ins is a very stupid and poorly
designed site.

I agree with Joel: if it smells funny, don't eat it.