[thelist] Looking for help on web project

e-head ebone+thelist at dotsandloops.net
Mon Nov 27 15:24:40 CST 2006

A couple of more things...

I know it's no fun going through anyone else's code, but I think the
framework is fairly intuitive and sensible.

Basically I'm looking for anyone who is interested in devoting a little
of their time to coding (no big hurry here), and is interested in the
project itself (that is, a web based aggregator).

The idea is to make something that might be useful for others to install
for specific purposes. Right now a diabetes site is using my code so
people can keep up with all the diabetes news sites and blogs.

Other uses might be for a topic/regional news site. Like a NYC
bloggers site, or a linux users group could use it to aggregate all
the members blog entries. Something along those lines.
		-- Arthur C. Clarke