[thelist] my #1 ecommerce sales tip

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 14:57:15 CST 2006

Tim: It seems that web developers all echo your feeling, while marketing
people are, on my blog comments, liking the idea of immediate customer
contact, but very low key.

Recall, I say they must be Hot Prospects to register online. I rarely
register with any blog or site, unless I really want to interact or contact
the people there, to buy something or to learn more about a product or to
ask questions in a forum.