[thelist] document management system (dms), open source.

dave [evolt] evoltlist at dropcase.com
Tue Nov 28 15:13:05 CST 2006

Dan McCullough said the following on 11/27/2006 10:43 AM:
> I am researching document management systems for a project and so I
> was looking for some opinions on what people have seen out in the
> market, or even what people have already tried.

I've heard that Plone[0] is great for document management, although I
haven't used it for that. It's open source, free, and has a lot of great
features that would help in setting up a DMS... Using it as a DMS is
mentioned in Wikipedia[1] too.

[0] http://plone.org
[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plone_%28content_management_system%29