[thelist] Flash with rotating images, not working in IE7

John Dowdell jdowdell at adobe.com
Fri Dec 1 11:26:39 CST 2006

J.C. Johnson wrote:
> We've got a site that is having some issues displaying the flash headers on
> IE7. The headers load, and the logo and tagline within the animation load
> just fine. But the headers rotate through images in a directory on the
> server, and those images are not displaying on IE7. Works fine on IE6, and
> on other browsers.
> The swf file is loaded using the SWFObject (FlashObject) script.

I'm not wired yet on all of IE7's changes.

To see whether it's in that machine's configuration, or in the handling
of your particular pages, then can that affected machine render a Flickr
slideshow as expected?
http://www.flickr.com/slideShow/index.gne

This wouldn't completely identify the problem, but would at least show
us where to look next.

jd

--
John Dowdell . Adobe Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://weblogs.macromedia.com/jd