[thelist] Flash with rotating images, not working in IE7

Julian Rickards julian.rickards at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 12:49:56 CST 2006

I had similar problems with Todd Dominey's free version of his Flash-based
slide show but I was able to determine that the swf file could be in any
folder and the images could be in any folder but the xml file must be in the
same folder as the page that is displaying the slide show.

--
Website: http://jrickards.ca
Blog: http://pen-and-ink.ca