[thelist] help grabbing an RSS feed from a Google Group

M. Seyon evolt07 at delime.com
Sun Dec 3 20:38:42 CST 2006

Evening all,

I'm trying to grab an RSS feed from a Google Group that requires membership
(I am a member). I'm using MagpieRSS to do the parsing and that works fine,
except that the feed can only be grabbed if one is logged in to the group.

I'm pretty sure this is doable but it's simply outside of my know-how. How
can give a script or service login credentials to access the Google Group
feed and store it on my web server?

The feed url would be
http://groups.google.com/group/[mygroupname]/feed/rss_v2_0_msgs.xml

Thanks.
-marc

--
Now available: Trinidad and Tobago 2007 wall calendars
http://phototnt.com/