[thelist] fade-in slide show

Bob Meetin ontheroad at frii.com
Sun Dec 3 21:58:35 CST 2006

http://smoothslideshow.jondesign.net/showcase.html

I did a little playing with this.  The html validates with both
versions.  As is, the CSS does not validate on the change by hand
version, but I found that by making some adjustments to the CSS
regarding the arrows you can get it to validate.  I parsed it through
the CSS validator several times, played, changed, got it to pass (with
errors), but it passed.  It's also a pretty nice little program.

-Bob