[thelist] Coding standards....

tim tim at hyperlinkage.com
Thu Dec 7 14:01:06 CST 2006

Ben Glassman wrote:
> No actually its for reference. They are just a directory of the colors used
> so I don't have to get the hex colors more than once.

The main problem is when the colour scheme changes.  I've worked on
projects before where:

Actually produced an orange header.

This is an extremely difficult situation to work in - like one of those
tests where the words appear in the wrong colour.

The whole point of CSS is to remove style information like "blue" or
"#2B5353" from the HTML document and store style decisions in the one file.

Tim