[thelist] Page Testing

j s jslist at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 8 08:16:39 CST 2006

No I don't define specific goals.  I show the users how to use it.  Tell them practice using it, and if anything odd happens or if there are changes/improvements let me know.  I do give them examples of odd things or errors to look for.  I also give them ideas of what an improvement could be.  Some people do it, but some people do nothing.

I've not really been exposed to testing procedures - so I'm not sure what is usually done.

Jess