[thelist] Acceptance Criteria Help

Dawson Costelloe costelloe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 04:05:53 CST 2006

Hello Evolters,

I was wondering if anyone had copy of Acceptance Criteria that you may
have supplied to a client previously? I'm putting forward a proposal
and it's part of the requirement. Below is a brief of the kind of
thing I'm looking for...

"Acceptance Criteria: In this section we should outline any conditions
involved with *client approving or disapproving our work. Here we will
mention what happens if something is done that the client doesn't like
and the process that is involved in changing it. We should also touch
on any issues involving drastic changes to project scope and
requirements."

Thanks everyone,
D.