[thelist] Why does this JS code work the way it does???

Anthony Baratta anthony at baratta.com
Tue Dec 12 10:57:30 CST 2006

OK...That makes sense. Anywhere I can find info like that regarding down / up / press? e.g. Browser acts on down versus up, etc.

I'm not interested in changing the behaviour because it works as intended - I just didn't want the code to be a "magic happens here" type of function. Besides, knowing the why helps in solving other problems later. ;-)