[thelist] rss feed pagination

Brent Eades beades at almonte.com
Thu Dec 14 14:55:26 CST 2006

John DeStefano wrote:

> Anyway ... <tangent> I just tried viewing some of this feed data in
> Firefox 2, and it seems that the browser has a mind of its own when it
> comes to displaying RSS feeds: the display completely ignored the
> stylesheet or transformation provided by the feed.  The only RSS feed
> configuration options I see in FF2 are:
> - Show me a preview and ask me which Feed Reader to use. Or,
> - Subscribe to the feed using: [application]

That doesn't sound right.

Here's a test RSS 1.0 feed with stylesheet reference I did up for a
project I'm working on:

http://centralbanks.org/press.xml

FF2 should show you the XSL-transformed content of the feed, *plus* the
options to subscribe to the feed as a Live Bookmark, Google Reader, etc.

--
Brent Eades
Almonte, Ontario