[thelist] test environment for zen-cart

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at speakeasy.net
Mon Dec 18 01:36:53 CST 2006

On Sun, 2006-12-17 at 20:22 -0700, Bob Meetin wrote:
> This seems to work fine on a demo version (not client's)  I have set
> up for playing around.  However with the client's install if I visit
> the staging subdirectory home page (the shop home page), I get the
> following message in Firefox (IE just hangs):

Based on the error output, something is sending chained redirects. Also,
IE probably does not "just hang"; if you look at your network activity
it's probably through the roof as IE is following each redirect one by
one. (Though admittedly, the stupid behavior and complete lack of useful
diagnostics, both hallmarks of Microsoft products, certainly do not help
you much.)

What do your access logs have? If you don't have access logs, look at
what is going on with something like Wireshark.

--
Shawn K. Quinn <skquinn at speakeasy.net>