[thelist] Three column site collapsing in IE

James Fishwick fishwick at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 01:04:15 CST 2006

Good evening all-

I'm trying to put together a three column site, with the three main
sections listed in the html in the order of navigation, sidebar,
content. The site itself should display sidebar, navigation, content
(from left to right). I've got everything looking okay (or near it...)
in all the browsers on my Mac, and a couple on the PC, but IE 6 and 7
are collapsing everything into one jumble towards the right of the
screen.

If anyone could point to my immediate big problems, I'd greatly appreciate it,

http://f1shw1ck.com/globalfoodtrends/index.html

Thanks a mill.

James Fishwick       fishwick at gmail.com
Media Productions  **************************