[thelist] html height 101% (was RE: CSS again: suspected IE funkiness on inline UL)

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Wed Dec 20 14:57:10 CST 2006

> don't know why
> you have specified height as 101% for the html element

just remembered I never responded to this bit: it causes the right-side
scrollbar to always exist; it's vestigial from when I had a fixed-width
centered design, which would jump left by half a scrollbar-width when
pages were longer than a single screen.

it may or may not go away, depending on the layout I eventually settle
on after I finally get around to revamping the content

joel