[thelist] unsolicited addition to web directory

Saleem Khan richeemee at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 23 20:20:02 CST 2006

Hi, our Bed and Breakfast is listed with BedBreakfastHome.com and I think they are pretty fast in reply and helpful. I am an old school and don't know much how to edit the listing. The staff at BedbreakfastHome.com has helped me setup my listing professionally.

Also when my BB was not showing on the GOOGLE map correctly the staff at bedbreakfasthome.com phoned me and helped me setup longitude latitude values manually to correctly point my location on the Map.

Brian I think they are very professional why don't you try contacting them on helpdesk at bedbreakfasthome.com

Cheers!! James