[thelist] Whitespace Issue using Nifty Corners Cubed

Taurus James taurus_james at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 30 13:58:07 CST 2006

Hi,

I'm using Nifty Corners Cubed on a site with JavaScript to create a tabbed display on a page.

http://taurusbeats.com/

The first tab displays fine without a specified height for the div.  However, when you click on a nav button (like "BUY"), the other divs are shown with an excessive amount of whitespace below the content.

I don't think this is a problem with Nifty (directly).  I'm thinking it has to do with the fact that the other 4 divs are not displayed (hidden) when the page is rendered.  When the JavaScript sets the div style to display:block (from display:none), is the div rendered with an inherited height of a container/parent div???

The containing divs don't have specified heights, that's why I think there is a problem with the JavaScript changing the style after the fact.  This is happening in both FF and IE, so I'm hoping it's something simple I'm missing.

Anyone have any ideas??

Thanks,
Taurus