[thelist] MySQL data to corp. sites

Ken Moore psm2713 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 3 10:46:47 CST 2007

Hi, all.

I have got a MySQL database that receives information from different sites.
My clients work for 4 or 5 different financial corporations and need to
upload some of the data to the main office. They all have web sites that
they can use but do not want to enter it manually.

What are the options? I am a long-time DB programmer so learning something
new does not bother me. I just do not know what is available.

TIA,

Ken