[thelist] Thumnail generator

ManfredK manfred at manfredk.com
Sun Jan 7 09:03:27 CST 2007

Hi
I have just found and installed a Firefox Extension Called SnagIT Have
not used it to often yet but it seems quite easy to use You can get it
here <http://www.techsmith.com/snagit/accessories/firefox.asp>
It sits on a Mozilla Toolbar but I think you can also use it with IE.

Hope this Helps
Regards
Manfred

--