[thelist] dedicated link ??????

kasimir-k kasimir.k.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 06:40:18 CST 2007

Just to clear this a bit: along the lines what Taurus says, but I think
it's quite confusing to talk about a "dedicated link" when what really
is ment is a "dedicated URI". You don't send any links to the
advertising site, but you send an URI.

If the site where people come to your client's site is called "foo" and
your client's site is at "http://bar.com", then the "dedicated URI"
could be http://bar.com/foo/, and you just redirect (or rewrite) that
URI to where ever you want visitors to land, front page for example.

.k

Taurus James scribeva in 09/01/2007 15:23: