[thelist] IE select value in drop down but clicks on map

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Wed Jan 10 09:07:50 CST 2007

   I don't know if we have enough information (the link below appears to be broken), but you might try adding an onclick event handler to the DDL, like this:

<select onclick="window.event.cancelBubble=true;"

   This is only for IE, so you might want to include a browser or object check.  Let me know if this helps...

Peter