[thelist] Iframe woes in msie

Paul Clerkin - HR Adworks pclerkin at hradworks.ca
Thu Jan 11 10:03:23 CST 2007

Just never something I had to worry about.
Definitely is MSIE reading the cookies as third party and canning them.
Will have to write my p3p statement now, which look pretty complicated.

Paul Clerkin - Web Developer
HR Adworks - 280 Smith Street, MB, R3C 1K2
http://www.hradworks.ca/

mbjobs - 100% Manitoba Jobs
http://www.mbjobs.ca/