[thelist] PNG bg-Positioning

Julian Rickards julian.rickards at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 19:47:26 CST 2007

I saved your HTML and image to my system and viewed it there (so I could
play with the options) and strangely, it worked fine locally (but the .htc
file wasn't copied). As soon as I copied the htc file to my system, the
problem occured. Try a gif and see if it works for you in IE. If so, then I
suggest that you use the gif instead and use a conditional clause for IE's
stylesheet.

--
Website: http://jrickards.ca
Blog: http://pen-and-ink.ca