[thelist] removing content

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 07:58:08 CST 2007

I'd need to know more details. What was your relationship? Did you provide
content for the other guy's site and get compensated for the content? Why
would he want to retain content that bears your signature, if you two are
not working together anymore? What kind of content? If it was merely a
business "acquaintance", what does that mean? Why would content "bear" your
name, which is highly irregular, most site content is anonymous? Many
questions come to mind.