[thelist] removing content

Alex Beston alex.beston at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 15:21:26 CST 2007

Steven

> What a mess.

yup, totally agree.

>Why would you "may even want to use his services" after his
> seeming disrespect toward you?

well this evening hes called me a whole load of names but seems to be
doing partially what i want. im kinda glad that the relationship has
ended if this was what was bubbling under the surface. bit sad that he
chose to be agressive since i asked him in relatively unagressive way.
well, him, probably what got to him was - "its a bit cheeky to use my
name to sell your stuff, dont you think?"

>Not complying with your wishes? WTF are his
> services anyway? Site design? Graphic design?

well hes good at what he does but there are a few over at
freelancers.net who suggest hes or was a bit pushy on the sale. thats
our Noah!

:)

anyway, looks like ive finally woken up to be taken for a ride and no
wonder hes annoied!

free ride over!

Alex